Hi Shunwan,

>> The ASPA verification draft treats the relationship of RS to RS-client
>> as similar to that of Provider to Customer. Seems reasonable? The AS
>> of an RS client includes the RS's AS in its ASPA as a "Provider".

>IMO, the ASPA verification draft regards the relationship between RS and
>RS-client as "peer-to-peer",

That is not correct.

>maybe my understanding is wrong, I will read the ASPA verification draft again.

OK. Just FYI... the draft needs a revision. It does not contain yet the
enhanced ASPA upstream/downstream verification algorithms/procedures. Not sure
if you've followed sidrops discussions on the algorithms since January 2021.
Some pointers:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/materials/slides-110-sidrops-sriram-aspa-alg-accuracy-01
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/sidrops/C6Ethp2aC9sJsxDtBrLQDjmCqk4/

Thanks.