http://growl.info/downloads#generaldownloads

Then Growl Version Detective
<http://growl.cachefly.net/Growl%20Version%20Detective1.2.2.app.zip>

----
Charlie Schloss

Why Open the Web?

Despite the connecting purpose of the Web, it is not entirely open to all
of its users. When used correctly, HTML documents can be displayed across
platforms and devices. However, many devices are excluded access to Web
content.

http://my.opera.com/community/openweb/info/

Try Opera @ http://goo.gl/h5wgi