Hi Eric,

I've also observed the same issue where after a while, my GPRC calls from
Android start failing.

I lazily create my stub, so I've tried checking if stub is disconnected,
and creating a new one in that case, but I'm still not winning. Is there
some solution that you or anyone else could suggest?

Regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/b3071f8e-72d3-4047-8d16-0c4d5980f981%40googlegroups.com.