Hi,

We are evaluating grpc for a cross-platform IoT system, whose clients
involve Arduino boards, client-side web apps and native mobile apps. grpc
feels like the best fit for the project, but please help us with the
following questions:

1. Is it possible to try out grpc-web project?

I signed up for the early access program, but haven't received any update
yet. We hope to use universal RPC definition cross all these clients. Since
web apps are a critical part of the system, it is important for us to get
some sense of how well grpc-web works now.

2. grpc on Arduino

Have you encountered any issues / performance issues when issuing grpc
requests from Arduino with encryption? We are a little concerned over
Arduino's processing power and memory.

3. grpc/http2 max concurrent stream limit

We read that grpc server can set max concurrent stream limit. Will client
encounter rst_stream if it already has a lot of pending gRPC calls? What is
the best practice on setting max concurrent stream limit?

4. grpc for external facing services

Is grpc ready for external facing services? We plan to run external facing
grpc servers behind server-side L4 loading balancer. Are there any security
and/or DoS concerns?

We really appreciate your help!

Regards,
Xintong