Hi ,

    I have a gRPC server written in golang. golang gRPC client works fine
but python gRPC client gives below error:

  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/grpc/_channel.py",
line 487, in __call__
    return _end_unary_response_blocking(state, call, False, deadline)
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/grpc/_channel.py",
line 437, in _end_unary_response_blocking
    raise _Rendezvous(state, None, None, deadline)
grpc._channel._Rendezvous: <_Rendezvous of RPC that terminated with
(StatusCode.UNIMPLEMENTED, unknown service Gateway)>

Please let me know , if I need to share code also.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/139fbd9e-9bec-4df7-a2e9-5242efa23c0f%40googlegroups.com.