Hi Mehrdad,

      I resolved this issue. This was happening due to missing "package
xxx" statement from .proto file on client side. While debugging, I found
that the package statement is missing from client side proto file, but
server side proto file had that. Once I added the package statement, RPC
calls worked fine.

Thanks and sorry for replying late.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/CA%2BtkbWNgppQ54nQYts8bftgF4kTzNvyfidADyG%2BXTWya-HdVig%40mail.gmail.com.