We already have 3 times GRPC Client retries, I will try out the
NettyServerBuilder. But the NettyServerBuilder has the ExperimentalApi
annotation, should we be using this in production systems.
https://grpc.github.io/grpc-java/javadoc/io/grpc/netty/NettyServerBuilder.html#withChildOption(io.netty.channel.ChannelOption,T)