Hi all,

I’ve a gsissh server compiled from sources version 6.0.1433516164.
In the config file of the daemon I set ‘X11Forwarding' to ‘yes'.
However, when I connect from my machine and I try to start a graphical
application, I get the following error

xterm Xt error: Can't open display:
xterm:  DISPLAY is not set

If I set the variable, (i.e., connecting via ssh and getting a display), things
work as expected.
The daemon is using the correct config file, since in the verbose output of the
client I see

X11 forwarding request accepted on channel 0

while, if the X11Forwarding option were disabled, I’d expect the message "X11
forwarding request failed on channel 0”.
The behaviour doesn’t depend on the client platform, I tested it on OSX and on
Debian (both Globus 6, precompiled from the official repository).
Are there further suggestions?
Thanks in advance,

Matteo