Hi Matteo,

I suggest:

1. Check the server's debug output for any X11-related messages. (See
http://grid.ncsa.illinois.edu/ssh/ts_server.html for instructions.) You
may find an error related to xauth indicating that you need to pass a
./configure --with-xauth option when compiling from source.

2. Do you see the same problem using server binaries from Globus or do you
only see the problem when compiling the server from source?

3. Do you see the same problem using our latest GSI-OpenSSH pre-release
from https://github.com/globus/gsi-openssh/releases? Any help testing our
pre-release is much appreciated.

-Jim