I'm wondering if someone could summarize all the steps it takes to
implement this feature with the most up to date instructions and code
(including that curly close bracket thing)?  I'm very new at this and
having a hard time following the bits and pieces of instructions in
the chain of messages.  I tried but I also got an error.  It was also
hard to even find some of the tiddlers I was told to change because
they are hidden from search and not in the shadow tiddlers list.

Thanks for all the work that has been put into this.  I love mGTD, but
I saw the chain of action thing as a real need.
BKh