I'd bet this is your best solution. Any decent text editor will let
you do Global find/replace with a "find next" feature where you can
decide whether or not to make each specific replacement.  Since you
will be able to see the nearby tags, it should be pretty easy to
decide.  Do the whole file once for each new realm, (it will keep
getting faster each time through because you're starting with fewer
instances).

I'll bet you can have it done in less than 20 minutes, and then use
the realms mismatch view to clean it up.