The MultiTagEditor plugin can be useful for making "bulk" changes to
tags:
http://ido-xp.tiddlyspot.com/#MultiTagEditorPlugin

You can enter multiple tags in the search field and then add or remove
tags to the relevant tiddlers, using checkboxes.
For example, you can find all tiddlers tagged:
Action [[Waiting For]] myStuff

cmari