Grant, (sorry for the Chris messup)

I am trying to see what I can get from the FormTiddlerPlugin, but I
feel I'm falling pathetically short on understanding it. When I put in
something like:
 <input name=userName type=text /><br/>
 <input name=pwd type=text /><br/>
it does look like fillable fields and I am able to fill them in, but I
can't figure out how to get the information to stay there. After
enting the information, I hit close. I then immediately reopen up the
tiddler and the fields are blank as if I never did anything.

There's something about <<formTiddler ...>>, though. I'm guessing that
the '...' is the name of a Tiddler? If so, which one and what am I
supposed to put in it? I have tried to use <<formTiddler NewCompany>>
but whether it has the html in it or not it in it, it doesn't do
anything; all I get is Error in macro <<formTiddler>> (which is what I
get every time I try to put anything between "<< >>"). I have step one
down of getting the custom fields to show up, but I can't seem to
figure out step 2: getting what's entered to stay in the fields.

Please help,

jen