I was glad to see this thread and the discussion that has followed, as I
would love to use special fields and to find how to set up edit & view
templates for different types of tiddlers - e.g. a bibliographic tiddler, a
contact information tiddler, etc - for ease of input with the edit
templates, and for layout & formatting of the special fields. for the view
templates. For those among us who are not fluent in Javascript, it would be
wonderful if there could be some kind of WYSIWYG editor plugin for view
templates that would allow easy placement & formatting of the special
fields.

Btw, I hadn't noticed until I began this response that this conversation is
in gtd-tiddywiki and wonder whether it might be enriched by comments from
the tiddlywiki group, and am copying this to the latter

Robert
--
www.google.com/profiles/ecology2001
ecology2...@gmail.com