> Hello Konstantin,
>
> I apologize that I probably cannot help you, but I am curious. Do you have
> this issue, if you run a simple demo, where GtkMenu is used?
> Because it seems that when you move the mouse outside of the menu's
> boundaries, something "inside" the widget is cleared and the menu receives
> mouse events again.
>
> Kind regards,
> Vest

Hello, Vest!

Thank you for responding!
I have tested the gtk3-demo and (surprise!) the issue seems to be
100%-reproducible there. Here I have recorded a video -
http://youtu.be/X_xAHhQN_lY
Have tested this with GTK 3.14.8 and 3.14.9. Also tested on 32bit and
64bit. Issue persists.

I have tried to build with X11 backend and issue doesn't happen. So,
it seems to be Quartz-only.

I can provide a bash script that I use to unwrap all environment
(creates MacPorts installation from scratch in the custom location and
builds our application - Synfig Studio).

Any help/advice is appreciated.

Best Regards,
Konstantin.