On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:13:00 +0100, Matt Riggsby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It's certainly not *that* successful.  Except for Magic, none of the
4e PDFs has sold more than 121 copies
(http://e23.sjgames.com/hot.html), and they don't sell the basic set
books in electronic form.  I can see putting 3e books on clearance,
but if they're doing the same to 4e, that sounds like bailing on
GURPS.

It's the lack of support for Gurps from Steve... I know that new books have
been pushed to the bottom of my list for purchase due to his choice in
only producing a hardcover once every two to three months. That and the books
I have want have been in production for over 2 years, with no word
of when they will be out. Though with the rollout of Digital ink readers
I do see my purchase of a whole buttload of ebooks here in the near future.



--
Evyn
_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l

Reply via email to