On Mar 23, 2008, at 8:43 PM, Eric B. Smith wrote:
On Sunday, March 23, 2008 11:08 PM, Brandon Cope ordered an army of electrons to communicate to the world:

-75 is also an excessively high number for
disadvantgaes. I know it's
in the rules, but more than -50 or so starts getting
silly.

-75 points in straight disadvantages is probably a bit
excessive (at least
in a realistic game), but -75 points in negative point
traits isn't really
that bad.

In 18 years, I've only seen *one* player buy an attibute under 10
(not counting alternate forms).

In 3e it was rare; in 4e I've seen it more than a few times, especially with sub-attributes allowing for more fine-tuning, allowing players to buy up (or down) an attribute and then take the sub-attribute in the other direction.


I know this is true in my case. In 3e I don't think I ever bought down a sub-attribute. In 4e, I always buy down Will and/or Per if IQ is more than 10.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"It's life, Captain, but not life as we know it." --Commander Spock

_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l

Reply via email to