> I like your VehicleML > Could a EquipmentML and npcML be created ? Yes, but why? The equipment writeup format is much less complicated and also less standardized than the vehicle format.
> What license are you putting the VehicleML under (GNU GPL, etc)? > > tom_a_sparks My plan is to convert my vehicle writeups into VehicleML, send them through an XSL transformation and produce html (for now, could change later) which goes online. Claiming some sort of license for my XML dialect seems more bother than it is worth. It would also force me do document it properly and to keep the documentation up to date. That looks too much like work to be fun :-) I'm wondering how one would search for vehicles. Name and TL are obvious, but there is also ground/water/air/space. Making that decision automatic (has ground performance -> ground vehicle) could be misleading, any non-VTOL aircraft has ground performance, and I did Traveller tracked ATVs with supplemental contragrav. _______________________________________________ GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]> http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l
