----- Original Message ---- From: Onno Meyer <[email protected]> Sent: Thursday, 12 February, 2009 6:24:22 PM
>> I've been think about sinking my teeth in writing all the documents: >> DTD, XML schema, XSL and the RDDL (Resource Directory Description >> Language), etc >> once I have read the gurps robots book >> >> tom_a_sparks >Another question is what I/you/we want to do. In recent years >I've been using the format from Vehicles Lite, not Vehicles 2 >proper. Lite and Starships have both similarities and little >differences. VE1st, VE2nd and Robots are more different. Then >there are ME, TS, TS:WVMDS, TS:AVMDS, IW, GT:GVMD, WWII, ... I think of a XML database (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XML_database) witch can be used as a game-aid >Today I'm thinking about the target html format. The starting >point are my JTAS articles, but JTAS didn't use CSS so they >are very 'handmade' ... I've started to replace the hardcoded >spaces. I haven't done much CSS, so that is a learning >experience, too. have you looked at http://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp? ps: if you think this is going outside of what can be talked about on gurps mailing list email me directly tom_a_sparks Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments. See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html Make Yahoo!7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver Pro. Find out more _______________________________________________ GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]> http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l
