Tom Sparks wrote:
--- On Wed, 18/2/09, Gerald 'roguebfl' Grenier <[email protected]> wrote:
From: Gerald 'roguebfl' Grenier <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [gurps] Building a VehicleML
To: "The GURPSnet mailing list" <[email protected]>
Received: Wednesday, 18 February, 2009, 7:52 PM
Onno Meyer wrote:
<aspeed measurement="mph">2360</aspeed>
to make it a genuine number. Except that I can't think
of anything other than (US or international) mph in that field, so the
>attribute is rather pointless.
well i think was think of the different types of miles, like nautical etc
but the real questions is do want to format to use multiple measurements >or
default GURPS is use scripting to make conventions if necessary.
we have Imperial Unit, Metric system, International System of Units
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Measurement
Not all of us live in Imperial unit country, I like in a country witch use the
Metric system
yes but having not seen an non English version of GURPS I was assuming
the didn't not covert the measurements with the traslations. ad was
jusges that the DTD use the GURPS standards so that to did not need to
worry about localized units in parsing it.
but I agree with Onno <tag>123456</tag> is better than
<tag>1,234.56</tag> or <tag>1.234,56</tag> issues
_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l