Hal wrote:
Hi Guys,
Just a short comment - not intended to say anything other than this...
Sometimes, the STORY will not match anything like the cover's depictation.
If the cover was offensive, my suggestion is to email the company that put
out the book, and let them know "At this point, I'm very close to banning
any of Ringo's stories from my bookshelf - no matter how well written or
entertaining, simply because the cover was enough to offend my and other's
like me, sensibilities. If that was your goal - to lower sales, then you
have succeeded."
Just a thought.
Hal
In some cases you're right, Hal. In this case, the cover was actually
close to the feel of the book and painted a more interesting story than
the actual text.
--
Kurt Feltenberger
[email protected]/[email protected] // http://www.teotwawki.net
“Before today, I was scared to live, after today, I'm scared I'm not living enough." - Me
"Write in your heart that every day is the best day of the year."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l