Steve,
I did try WLM a few weeks ago and had the same experience. Not sure
what causes the numerous issues with that program, but I tried every
trick in the book to get those folder lists to read properly with no
success at all. Not sure if this is a MicroSoft issue or a Windoweyes
issue, but as it stands, the program is not very pleasant to use.
RA
On 3/12/2009 11:00 PM, Steve Jacobson wrote:
Has anyone tried the Windows Live Mail e-mail program, not the web? It looks
like a nice program, but I am having
trouble getting folder names to read, and the program is fairly consistently
crashing for me after about ten minutes or so
while navigating folder or message lists. I've experimented some with
reclassing and am not making any progress.
My understanding is that this program is really where the future of Microsoft's
mail programs are going to be with Windows
Mail not being supported real long and apparently not working under XP.
Anyway, this is kind of frustrating but maybe
there is something specific I need to do. I'm using MSIE 6 and Windows XP, but
these are supposed to work from what
I've read.
Thanks for any ideas.
Best regards,
Steve Jacobson
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.