Hi I have tried windows live mail and got no crashes.  I wrote a scriptlit
to work with the folder if you would find it helpful let me know.  

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Jacobson [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 8:01 PM
To: GW-INFO List
Subject: Windows Live Mail

Has anyone tried the Windows Live Mail e-mail program, not the web?  It
looks like a nice program, but I am having 
trouble getting folder names to read, and the program is fairly consistently
crashing for me after about ten minutes or so 
while navigating folder or message lists.  I've experimented some with
reclassing and am not making any progress.

My understanding is that this program is really where the future of
Microsoft's mail programs are going to be with Windows 
Mail not being supported real long and apparently not working under XP.
Anyway, this is kind of frustrating but maybe 
there is something specific I need to do.  I'm using MSIE 6 and Windows XP,
but these are supposed to work from what 
I've read.  

Thanks for any ideas.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson



If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can
be searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page. 

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body 
of the message.
 

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature
database 3844 (20090211) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com
 
 

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature
database 3844 (20090211) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com
 

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page. 

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body 
of the message.

Reply via email to