I haven't tried Netflix yet under Windows 7, but I was able to at least play
and pause a movie under Windows xp.  Both spacebar and enter would pause the
movie.  Keep in mind however that you have to turn off browse mode for this
to work.  They are using Silverlight now for this so other than pausing and
starting a movie, nothing else is accessible.

 

--Regards,

 

--Rick alfaro

[email protected]

 

From: Luv2Ride [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2010 6:44 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Netflix and WE

 

 Does anyone use WE with netflix? or I should say does anyone use their pc
to listen to movies from netflix?

 if so am I missing some settings that would make it work easier?

 I can't get alt f4 or alt f to allow me to close the window after the movie
is done?

 and according to netflix you should be able to pause a movie with the
spacbar and change volume with arrow keys but none of that is working for
me?

 

 
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender
only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is
related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to
[email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
 
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can
manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to