Hmmm, not really sure on the task switching thing. I've seen something like this when someone had their own special pannel installed for some reason. I remember Earthlink did this at one time. Wonder if there's an HP thing set up. You might run MS config again and jot down the names of the other things in the startup section. Then you can do a search for each item to find out what it is and whether or not you can uncheck it without any negative consequences. That's what I'd do anyway. And I do know how annoying these seemingly small things can get over time. Good luck to you and your friend.

Veronica
We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
                Veronica Elsea, Owner
Laurel Creek Music Designs
Santa Cruz, California
877-607-6407
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to