Again,
    I thought this was fixed some versions ago, but may have reared its ugly 
head again.  Hoping I can upload tomorrow since I don't know where to throw the 
files at the moment.  Off for a shower and bed, as 5:30 am comes bright and 
early.  
Jared Rimer
The Jared Rimer Network, where everything is in one place.  
http://www.jaredrimer.net
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Daveed Mandell 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 7:47 PM
  Subject: Re: [GWN] File length errors in mp3's


  Oh yes, this is a very serious bug indeed.  I wonder how it is that some of 
my files are given nearly the correct time, but off by a few seconds, and 
others are given very long times.  Is this being checked?  Thanks.

  --Daveed--

  At 06:44 PM 8/6/2008, you wrote:

    Hi all,
    I have found some files that are reporting lengths between 30 minutes to an 
hour, however, the files are 8 to 10 minutes long. I'm willing to upload these 
files to GW's servers to them. Also, one set of files are reporting 8 hours, 
and I'm pretty sure these files in question are at least an hour. Let me know 
if I should upload these files to the server for GW and or HIMS to reproduce. I 
have been listening to mixes at least an hour, and it reported the correct 
time, so maybe I've stumbled upon something that neeeds fixing. Also, the media 
player crashed twice today. I think it was caused after the USB had lost its 
connection to the port, but not sure to be honest. I'm on my way home at this 
time, and will send this once on the network at home. Thanks. 

    Jared Rimer
    The Jared Rimer Network, where you can find everything in one place! 
    www.jaredrimer.net


  __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature 
database 3334 (20080807) __________

  The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

  http://www.eset.com

Reply via email to