Well,
    It isn't right, and I know it should not be that way.  I remember something 
similar where a long file was reported shorter and actually was cut off.  
Jared Rimer
The Jared Rimer Network, where everything is in one place.  
http://www.jaredrimer.net
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Daveed Mandell 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 7:48 PM
  Subject: Re: [GWN] File length errors in mp3's


  I have quite anumber of files that are 3 and four minutes in length, but 
report anywhere from 18 to 45 minutes long.  

  --Daveed--

  At 05:45 PM 8/6/2008, you wrote:

    Hi. Just upload a file to the ftp server and let me know privately what the 
file name is so I can see about reproducing the problem.

    Jared Rimer said the following on 8/6/2008 9:44 PM:

      Hi all,
      I have found some files that are reporting lengths between 30 minutes to 
an hour, however, the files are 8 to 10 minutes long. I'm willing to upload 
these files to GW's servers to them. Also, one set of files are reporting 8 
hours, and I'm pretty sure these files in question are at least an hour. Let me 
know if I should upload these files to the server for GW and or HIMS to 
reproduce. I have been listening to mixes at least an hour, and it reported the 
correct time, so maybe I've stumbled upon something that neeeds fixing. Also, 
the media player crashed twice today. I think it was caused after the USB had 
lost its connection to the port, but not sure to be honest. I'm on my way home 
at this time, and will send this once on the network at home. Thanks. 
      Jared Rimer
      The Jared Rimer Network, where you can find everything in one place! 
www.jaredrimer.net


    -- 
    Raul A. Gallegos -- GW Micro Technical Support
    Voice: 260-489-3671 -- Fax: 260-489-2608
    WEB: http://www.gwmicro.com



  __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature 
database 3334 (20080807) __________

  The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

  http://www.eset.com

Reply via email to