OK, I can upload a file. I called one day to ask about syncronizing and
Mike told me that it would not work cause vista used a mobile center. My
clock is currently two minutes off, if I plugged the sense in to the USB,
could I get its clock resyncronized, or do I need to do something else?
Jared Rimer
The Jared Rimer Network, where everything is in one place.
http://www.jaredrimer.net
----- Original Message -----
From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 6:14 PM
Subject: Re: [GWN] File length errors in mp3's
Just send up a file which exhibits the problem. I really don't care of its
contents as long as it doesn't have anything to do with pigs <smile>.
I don't understand your comment about the clock and Vista and the Braille
Sense.
Jared Rimer said the following on 8/6/2008 9:05 PM:
Does it matter what file? I checked these files on the PC, and it is
definitely more than an hor on those two files for the mix, and 6 to 10
minutes on the directory that was reporting the strange file lengths.
Just let me know if I should uploboth sets of directories, and where.
I'll be putting all new music on the stick for tomorrow. Also, while I
have you, my clock is two minutes off, and I did talk to Mike about using
vista with the braille sense and he said not to. However, what should I
use to get the clock more syncronized so that my logs for paratransit are
more accurate? Also for timing for breaks, etc. Thanks.
Jared Rimer
The Jared Rimer Network, where everything is in one place.
http://www.jaredrimer.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 5:45 PM
Subject: Re: [GWN] File length errors in mp3's
Hi. Just upload a file to the ftp server and let me know privately what
the file name is so I can see about reproducing the problem.
Jared Rimer said the following on 8/6/2008 9:44 PM:
Hi all,
I have found some files that are reporting lengths between 30 minutes
to an hour, however, the files are 8 to 10 minutes long. I'm willing to
upload these files to GW's servers to them. Also, one set of files are
reporting 8 hours, and I'm pretty sure these files in question are at
least an hour. Let me know if I should upload these files to the server
for GW and or HIMS to reproduce. I have been listening to mixes at
least an hour, and it reported the correct time, so maybe I've stumbled
upon something that neeeds fixing. Also, the media player crashed twice
today. I think it was caused after the USB had lost its connection to
the port, but not sure to be honest. I'm on my way home at this time,
and will send this once on the network at home. Thanks. Jared Rimer
The Jared Rimer Network, where you can find everything in one place!
www.jaredrimer.net
--
Raul A. Gallegos -- GW Micro Technical Support
Voice: 260-489-3671 -- Fax: 260-489-2608
WEB: http://www.gwmicro.com
__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus
signature database 3334 (20080807) __________
The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
http://www.eset.com
--
Raul A. Gallegos -- GW Micro Technical Support
Voice: 260-489-3671 -- Fax: 260-489-2608
WEB: http://www.gwmicro.com
__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus
signature database 3338 (20080807) __________
The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
http://www.eset.com