http://www.hermitagemuseum.org/fcgi-bin/db2www/descrPage.mac/descrPage?selLa
ng=English&indexClass=PICTURE_EN&PID=GJ-1586&numView=1&ID_NUM=2&thumbFile=%2
Ftmplobs%2FK1NDGRTTW_23_23OF3QT6.jpg&embViewVer=last&comeFrom=quick&sorting=
no&thumbId=6&numResults=2&tmCond=Allori+Alessandro&searchIndex=TAGFILEN&auth
or=Allori%2C%26%2332%3BAlessandro

Sorry for the cross post.

I was looking for a copy of the Wedding at Cana by Allesandro Allori to look
at Catherine de Medici's dress and found this instead.  Ever since I made my
first "Eleonora" dress from Janet Arnold's book I have found her
fascinating.  I know the above URL is ridiculously long but snipurl doesn't
want anything to do with it.  It is a portrait of Eleonora in the Hermitage
collection.  It is unlike any portrait of her that I've see, but Allori was
a fosterling of Bronzino so he might have had some sittings.  The dress is
fantastic!

Wanda Pease/Regina Romsey
Never attribute to malice what can as easily
be attributed to simple social ineptness