From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 6:23 PM
To: Historical Costume
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Cranach dress

I'm doing some research on the german "Cranach" dress style. I would love to
hear thoughts, ideas, websites etc. for a. Bodice: attached or not, b. is
there a band of fabric from shoulder to shoulder at the back that is edited
out of most paintings (But is often seen in the German housebook for
example). c. closure in the side front? d. corset or no?

Thanks

Jean/Raella

"Only the mediocre are always at their best"