Is it normal policy to start designing costumes with a 12 week lead time? I know nothing about theatre or TV, but I need 12 weeks to make an outfit for myself!

Susan

"Slow down. The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail. Travel
too fast and you miss all you are traveling for".  - "Ride the Dark
Trail" by Louis L'Amour