Hi,
Gosh how wonderfull you made the sleaves. Thanks for posting. Please let us know when there are more pictures!

Bjarne

----- Original Message ----- From: "Althea Turner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Historical Costume" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 6:20 AM
Subject: [h-cost] Re: Current projects

I'm working on a new gown to go under my surcoat. It's at the bottom of the page.
http://www.alfalfapress.com/sca/costume_projects.html

I'm almost done finishing the seams on the inside and will move to embroidering over the seams on the outside, then I can start embroidering the collar band.

Althea Turner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Ignorant themselves of the forces of nature and wanting to have company in their ignorance, they don't want people to look into anything; they want us to believe like peasants and not ask the reasons behind things."
William of Conches, 12th century