I just heard about an opportunity to buy a costume business and recalled that someone of one of these lists was discussing such a prospect that came up in Denver, CO. I am a costume person, not a business person and know absolutely nothing about such purchases. I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge of costume rental/construction businesses or if anyone here owns/runs one and might be able to give me some insight. All I know so far is that the owner wants 30 grand for 2000 costumes and equipment, I assume.

Sylvia