From: Sylvia Rognstad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Historical Costume <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 13:50:43 -0600
Subject: [h-cost] Buying a costume business

I just heard about an opportunity to buy a costume business and recalled that
someone of one of these lists was discussing such a prospect that came up in
Denver, CO. I am a costume person, not a business person and know absolutely
nothing about such purchases. I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge of
costume rental/construction businesses or if anyone here owns/runs one and
might be able to give me some insight. All I know so far is that the owner
wants 30 grand for 2000 costumes and equipment, I assume.

Sylvia