Quoting Sylvia Rognstad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I was afraid someone would say that. With 2 girlfriends who have gone through recent divorces and spent a fortune, I hate to have to deal with lawyers.

on the list for Margo's Patterns, they recently had a similar discussion
about sewing for people, lawyers and contracts.  Having lawyers and
contracts won't keep stuff from happening, but it can help keep
molehills from developing into Mt. Everest.

If you've got the time, you might want to pop over to the list and 1)
check the archives and/or ask your question there.

susan
-----
Susan Farmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]