I would suggest that if you can't find the colour in Nail polish, try
Testor's Model paint - which is a laquer and will not rub off like acrylic
will. (Acrylic can also melt in the wash and stick to your fabric where you
don't want it) Model paints usually come in very small bottles, and a bigger
range of colours than nail polish. Most hobby shops that carry car models will
have it.

Sheridan P.