Mine was a simple question. How I read your question, it seemed to imply
that you did not think that they were capable of dyeing fabric during that
era, thus it seemed to me to imply primitive. Perhaps I should have used the
word ignorant or something better to ask why you thought the Egyptians
lacked dyeing skills during that era.

<<Sue: ..is there any evidence of linens being dyed in Egypt at that time?>>

De