Not sure where my brain was, but I was recently asked for the artist who painted the painting of the gown I am reconstructing for the Phoenix Art Museum. Having lost the information, I again asked the museum for the name of the artist. All along I thought it was attributed to someone, but not known for sure. I guess I remembered incorrectly. The artist is Nicolaes Eliasz. Pickenoy. Armed with this new information I did a search on artcyclopedia. Anyway.... The Detroit Institute of Art has one of his paintings and are utilizing Flash Zoom....boy is it great.

Being able to see this picture up close helped me immensly on the construction of the headpiece I am trying to make....thought you might enjoy it and maybe find other pics at the Institute helpful.

http://www.dia.org/the_collection/overview/viewobject.asp?objectid=44420

Sg