I would love to have this link also!

  I did, however, learned how to make woven buttons recently. They are woven on
a loom and look gorgeous.  I can't wait to make more and add them to one of my
Persian coats!

  Thanks!
  Sheree

Jane Pease <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Recently on one of the lists, someone posted a site that had, in addition to
frog closures, directions for making a monkey claw button (a round button made
of cord). I did not save the site, and wouldn't you know, a few weeks later I
need to make monkey claw buttons. Does any one remember the site we discussed,
or another site with directions for monkey claw buttons?

Pardon the cross-posting, those of you on multiple lists, and thanks in advance
for your help, all.

Jane In NO VA

Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as
well dance!