From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Danielle Nunn-Weinberg
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 12:15 AM
To: Historical Costume
Subject: [h-cost] Looking for 15th century replica frame-opening style purse

Greetings,

I'm looking for a 15th century replica frame-opening style purse.  It
has a metal circular opening (with a hinged lid) that the leather
pouch hangs from, in case you don't know what I mean by "frame".  I'm
not sure what the actual name of that type of purse would be. Does
anyone know where I can purchase such an item?  I have yet to turn up
a merchant who sells them.  Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Danielle