[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
 Karolee Smiley wrote...
> Think about it... And what did you wear when you were young that
> horrified your parents? And what did your parents wear that
> horrified your grandparents? And so on...

I lost Karolee's post,
but ....

Khaki parachute pants (stitched pleats at the waist, buttoned cuffs, baggy in between) with red top-stitching, a white cap-sleeved cropped top and (oh my god - should I admit this?) red leather 4" pumps, with my hair in a ponytail on the back of my head. Screaming bright lipstick and about a pound of eyeliner.
Do I remember when during the 80s? Not really!

liz young