How about, say, 1450 give or take 10 years? or so...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robin Netherton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Historical Costume" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2007 1:30 PM
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Headwear to go with Gothic Fitted Dresses

On Mon, 6 Aug 2007, Cynthia J Ley wrote:

Last year, my vocal consort was entirely outfitted in GFD's for our
winter performances (thanks for the great lecture series, Robin!) :-D
This year, we'ld like to add appropriate headwear. Might anyone be
able to suggest some links or bits of wisdom?

The dress style spans 100 years and several countries, and headdress
changed by place and time. Do you have a tighter focus on where your
particular GFDs and your performance impression fit within that?

--Robin