Perhaps you mean this one? the "Textiles in the Petrie Museum Schools' Pack."
http://www.petrie.ucl.ac.uk/Textiles%20in%20the%20Petrie%20Museum.doc

The museums Teacher's Pack.
http://www.petrie.ucl.ac.uk/arabic/Petrie_KS2_Packv_2.doc

The Petrie Museum has a picture of the dress online.
http://www.petrie.ucl.ac.uk/detail/details/index_no_login.php?objectid=UC17743&accesscheck=%2Fdetail%2Fdetails%2Findex.php

Here is a photo someone else took. Depending on the age of the class I don't
nkow that I'd show the article.
http://www.thekeep.org/~kunoichi/kunoichi/themestream/sexuality.html

Another side view.
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/FriendsofPetrie/pages/Projects.html

A search on The Petrie Museum Bead Dress brings up quite a bit but I think the
first one I list is perhaps the article you were thinking of.

Regards,
Anne Marie Decker