From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Hanna Zickermann
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 10:01 AM
To: Historical Costume
Subject: [h-cost] Where to go to in Copenhagen

Greetings,

I am going on a three-day trip to Copenhagen next week. Which museums
are the most interesting for costumes and textiles and are there
shops that are a must-see? I am especially interested in everything
related to the middle ages, but I like all other costumes as well.

Thank you so much for your recommendations,

Hanna