On Oct 21, 2007, at 2:00 AM, Penny Ladnier wrote:

The two men displaying the papers is driving my son crazy. He said that the papers contain a photo with writing underneath it.

I have a photo of my great-grandmother and several other ladies from about 1897. In it, my g-gma is holding a photograph of her two young children. I don't know why these seven or eight ladies decided to have their picture taken together in their good dresses or why she's holding the photo. I don't believe that any of the other ladies are related to my family, and both children were alive at that time.

Melanie Schuessler