Penny,
I am going to send this on to the West Virginia & Regional History Collection, located in the library I work in, and see if they can help. They have, they say, 21,000 photos online and even more in their unscanned archive. I did a quick search of the online and came up with nothing, although "Jackson" comes up a lot around here, since (American Civil War General) Stonewall Jackson was from West Virginia and many things have been named for him. (There was no Donahue and no Sandyville, either.) The relative affluence of the people in the photo reflects the part of West Virginia they come from--on the west side, not far from the Ohio border and Ohio River, not in the most mountainous part of the state. Sandyville, WV does come up on Google as a location, so perhaps it's enough of a town to have a Post Office! ;-)

I'll let you know if they can figure anything out,
Kathy Hoover
(Yes, Penny, I'm still here!)
Library Associate
Downtown Library