That won't bleach the fabric?  It's not white.

On Oct 21, 2007, at 8:09 PM, Kenet Muir wrote:

Have you tried getting the stain wet with warm water
then rubbing baking soda into it mixed with hydrogen
peroxide? Let it sit for half and hour then wash as
usual. I found that it worked with chocolate that had
been through the wash several times.

Kenet

--- Sylvia Rognstad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I know this isn't exactly costume related, but since
others on the list
often have problems cleaning costumes and antique
clothing, I thought
I'd see if anyone had a solution for a grease stain
that has been
through the wash twice and treated with spot
removers and other stuff
and still remains.  I may have to give up on it but
I thought I'd see
if someone has had good luck with some product
haven't tried.

Sylrog