I tried spot remover, a laundry pretreater like Shout, and Zout. Has anyone tried Oxyclean?

On Oct 22, 2007, at 11:42 AM, Sharon Collier wrote:

What things have you tried? Simple Green works well on dissolving automotive oil My son's basketball got smeared by rolling under a car and it was the
only stuff to get it off.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Sylvia Rognstad
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 7:00 PM
To: Historical Costume
Subject: [h-cost] cleaning problem

I know this isn't exactly costume related, but since others on the list
often have problems cleaning costumes and antique clothing, I thought I'd see if anyone had a solution for a grease stain that has been through the wash twice and treated with spot removers and other stuff and still remains. I may have to give up on it but I thought I'd see if someone has had good
luck with some product  haven't tried.

Sylrog