In a message dated 12/31/2007 10:26:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

doubt  it, the dance shops I've seen (admittedly this was about 5 years
ago, but  I doubt much has changed) only go up to a size 9 whereas I am a
borderline  size 10-11 (based on a day of touring nearly every shoe shop in
the mall I  probably need a 10.5 but anything above a size 10 was nearly
impossible to  find)

I have no idea if Auditions will ship overseas, but you might check.   They
do carry large and wide sizes.  Also, a specialty dance store could  probably
order you a larger size, but it might take a while to get them--my  husband
wears a man's 10 wide, and, when he took ballet in college, it took  several
weeks to get his special-ordered pair.  In the meantime, he  borrowed a pair
his
instructor had, that were white instead of black, which, as  he said, made him
look like Bugs Bunny!

Ann Wass