[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Interestingly, the costume designer of "JC Superstar" is Yvonne Blake, I believe. She designed one of the BEST costume extravaganzas of the 70's: "Three Musketeers" ...

She's done a lot of good work. I first noticed her name on "Robin and Marian," which had far better costume for "medieval" style than most films I've seen before or since. Interestingly, I first saw that movie as a double feature with "Nicholas and Alexandra" -- another of Blake's works. I just looked her up on IMDB and was surprised to see just how many films she's done, and how broad a range:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0086762/

--Robin